Thursday 13 August 2015

OUR FIFE LOCATION GETS THE THUMBS UP!

‘I tried all the usual stuff to help me quit,’ says Mary Ann Perrow, from the east coast of Scotland, ‘but it was a chance meeting with a guy at work one Friday who changed my life.

‘He told me he and his mate had quit when the smoking ban came into force – and they had got laser treatment.  When I got home that day I Googled it ……….and Anne Penman Laser Therapy was top of the list.

‘I read Anne's story, discovered there was a location near me in Fife – and emailed Christine Susans, who runs it, straight away.  I wanted to quit before my holiday to Las Vegas to celebrate my 50th birthday in June this year.

‘On the Monday I headed along to Christine's for my first session…… and haven't touched a cigarette since.  I’ve never even had the notion for one.  Pretty amazing for someone who smoked for the past 35 years!’

 
If you’re thinking of stopping smoking read more Anne Penman success stories here at 
www.annepenman.com




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment