'I suffered from such bad skin in my 20's,' says 38-year-old Kate.
But it's not just your skin you will see changing.......
* Just 20 minutes after your last cigarette your blood pressure and pulse rate drop to normal
* 8 hours after your last smoke the carbon monoxide level decreases and the oxygen level in your blood increases to normal
* 24 hours after your last cigarette you substantially lessen your chances of having a heart attack
* Your circulation will improve and your lung functioning will increase up to 30% within two weeks to three months after quitting
* 5 years after quitting your risk of a stroke is reduced to that of a non-smoker.
So follow Kate's example - and see the benefits of quitting smoking for yourself.