Friday 2 August 2013

BRAZIL HERE WE COME!


Nathalie Augusto feels fantastic.

Twenty-three-year-old Nathalie is just about to finish a degree in marketing and a start a new venture……….introducing Anne Penman laser therapy for smoke cessation, stress and weight loss to Brazil.

‘I started smoking when I was 18,’ says Nathalie who lives in São Paulo.  ‘like all teenagers I copied my friends at parties and before I realised I was smoking 20 cigarettes a day.

‘My mother is also a smoker and although we knew it was bad for us we never had the motivation to give up,’ continues Nathalie.

Until now that is.

Nathalie’s parents were on holiday in the States recently when they read about laser therapy being used for smoking cessation.  After one session Nathalie’s mum stopped smoking.

‘I couldn’t believe it,’ continues Nathalie.  ‘I’d never heard of anything like it in Brazil but I thought if my mum can give up after 30 years smoking then it must be good.

‘That’s when we had the idea of setting up our own business and bringing laser therapy to our country.’

Now Nathalie is launching Anne Penman Laser Therapy Sao Paulo – and hopes to roll out the concept throughout Brazil.

‘I know how good I feel now that I have stopped and I want to help others,’ says Nathalie who has recently trained with Anne herself in Jacksonville, USA.

‘I think this therapy will work well here in São Paulo.  We suffer from air pollution and many other issues but people are becoming increasingly aware that good health is the basis of all things.  In Brazil there are 32 million smokers and our aim is to bring the vision of Anne Penman to this part of the world and help as many people as possible make long-term lifestyle changes.'

 Welcome BRAZIL!
 

 

Visit www.annepenman.com.br , and book your session NOW!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment