Wednesday 12 June 2013

WE DID IT!


Last weekend saw the Anne Penman team  pounding the streets of Edinburgh – all in the name of charity.

Anne, Linda Jones and Linda Hardie COMPLETED the Edinburgh Moonwalk…….and Anne took a step nearer her goal to walk the 60 mile trek she has signed up for in the States in November to celebrate her 60th birthday.

Sharing this incredible adventure with her is Linda Hardie who was one of Anne’s clients in January of this year and who has now become a good friend.

‘My birthday is on January 18th and I felt the best present I could give myself this year was to be a non-smoker,’ says mum-of-two Linda.

After a visit to Anne Penman’s Glasgow office Linda quit.

‘I can’t begin to describe how amazing I am feeling. The minute I met Anne we hit it off and I knew I could do it.  But not only have I stopped smoking, I have gained an amazing friend who would make you believe you can do anything.’

Training is going well and the Edinburgh Moonwalk was a good stepping stone in the training diary.  Anne and Linda were joined for the Capital’s annual midnight walk by another ex-smoker, Linda Jones, who managed to fit in her training as well as opening the newest  Anne Penman Laser Therapy clinic in Kilmarnock!

‘We have all had such fun in the lead up to the Moonwalk, putting in the miles and we are all so proud of our achievements.  Not only are you helping other people but it makes you feel on top of the world too,’ says Anne.

Next stop San Diego in November!
 
We're on the road!
The Anne Penman team - Edinburgh Moonwalk June 2013.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment